- Byrne Law Notice: The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) became effective on 25 May 2018. The GDPR is intended to enhance the rights of individuals in the EU regarding their personal data. Please note that Byrne Law does not send publications, firm news, or other marketing information electronically.
Terms & Conditions:
- This website is intended to be for information purposes only. The information, materials and opinions contained on this website do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal or other professional advice to any person on any particular matter.
- The website and its contents, including, all text and graphics, belong unless otherwise stated to Byrne Law and are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. The use of “we” means Byrne Law and/or its principal.
- You may make copies of materials published for your own personal use. No other use of the materials published on this website is permitted without the express prior written consent of Byrne Law. You may not create a link to any part of our website, without our prior written consent.
- Certain parts of this site link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. We are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
- We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the website and/or its contents and/or functionality are or will be of satisfactory or any particular quality or suitable for any or any particular purpose or uninterrupted or free of errors, defects or viruses or anything else which has or may have contaminating or destructive qualities or appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
- We shall not, nor shall our agents or other representatives, be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the website and/or its use by you. This limitation of liability applies to all loss or damage howsoever arising, including, without limitation, all and any indirect or consequential loss or damage and in particular, but without limitation, loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of or damage to or corruption of any data or other property, tangible or intangible, loss of availability or loss of use occurring or arising in any way, whether as a result of any third party claim or otherwise howsoever.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time. By accessing and using the website post any amendment you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.